July 21, 2014 @ 11:26 pm
In Which We Discuss:
1. CNN granted new lease on life by the latest war-zone air-travel tragedy, now in a position to accidentally report real news.
2. John Kerry taking his meeting-about-a-meeting diplomacy tour to Israel, plans to offer no concessions to anybody.
3. Granted YMCA camp sounds terrible, but not as terrible as not being able to tell the difference between laughing children and South American refugees.
4. Todd Akin returns just in time to legitimately rape the GOP’s 2014 election prospects.
5. Science finally proves what we’ve always hoped was true -- that conservatives are biologically different. Too bad they don’t believe in science.
6. This week on Hillary Pillory: Hillary Clinton carries W’s famously compassionate conservative mantle at a true meeting of the minds - an Insurance industry confab.
7. Apparently Silicon Valley technology is now in the business of manufacturing voters to sign the 6 Californias petition.
8. Also, SINKHOLES. So, like, that.