March 3, 2014 @ 1:19 am
In Which We Discuss:
1. #AdeleNazeem wins the Oscar for best meme.
2. Russia’s attempts to recreate the Soviet Union run into the predictable problem of nobody wanting to be in it.
3. Gays are now welcome in Arizona. Unsurprisingly, most of them still don’t want to go there.
4. The word “Obamacare” finally has a good connotation so we’re going to start using it again.
5. MILITARY SPENDING CUTS AND INFRASTRUCTURE SPENDING?! Is this real?
6. Rainy LA could really use a local version of Kentucky’s “Ark Encounter” theme park.