August 31, 2015 @ 12:46 am
In Which We Discuss:
1. “Surprising” new Iowa polls show that everything we’ve always said would happen is happening now in Iowa, where we said it would happen
2. GOP candidates are ready with plans for our next immigration war with...Canada?
3. O’Malley and Sanders are not afraid to get all up in Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s face
4. Apparently stealing a single Mountain Dew while Black (#SMDWB?) in America is yet another offense police punish by death
5. The sanitation strike in Beirut is bad enough that it’s spawned a rare multi-religious movement (as well as great PR for their new sanitation service, Uber)
6. VMA’s are happening. Ew.
Share | Comments | Embed | Download | Plays (Loading)