In Which We Discuss:
1. The anti-Nunes Memo has too many words and not enough illustrations for public release, says White House
2. Dems in Congress win tons of money for GOP priorities in landmark budget deal
3. Apparently only White House staff has to resign over abuse accusations. Anyone can still be president! (The American dream!)
4. GOP new plan to keep power is to just stop having elections to fill vacant seats
5. Kansas found six teenagers but only one woman to run for governor
6. You know your administration’s shit when they’re losing to North Korea at diplomacy
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of sirens and helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!