In Which We Discuss:
1. Benghazi hearings prove that Hillary Clinton could have been a champion filibusterer. Oh, what could have been!
2. The Democratic post-debate carnage was so bad that they lost candidates who weren’t even running.
3. Sorry Jeb!, it turns out that all the money in the world can’t buy you...campaign contributors?
4. Iowa Frontrunner Ben Carson’s biggest political weakness turns out to be his only professional qualification
5. Paul Ryan’s diagnosis after joining the speaker race: politically suicidal. Let’s have some fun!
6. House needs a pick-me-up after failed Benghazi hearings, decides to repeal Obamacare again because that’s always comforting
7. No matter where he is, what he’s doing, or which gays he’s passing judgement on, David Vitter will hire a prostitute because regular friend won’t have sex with you for money