In Which We Discuss:
1. The only possible explanation for Saturday’s DNC vote is that Democrats don’t like winning and never want to do it again
2. Banning the paper of record is a great way to get yourself written out of the record
3. Ted Cruz make ominous prediction at CPAC
4. Dispatches from the #ResistanceRecess
5. We’re one step closer to deporting second generation immigrants (ie citizens), which maybe would at least allow us to deport Donald Trump
6. If Congress won’t act, let’s hope the witches can save us
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of Oscars helecopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
ACTION ALERT: Help us demand that Tom Perez, as his first act as DNC Chair, do an honest postmortem report on the 2016 election.