In Which We Discuss:
1. The Women’s March was on again, almost as if one year of Trump has had no positive impact on our lives at all
2. The government shutdown is a reality and that means Congress had to work over the weekend, so it’s not surprising that..
3. Lindsey Graham really needs some sustenance. Even Democratic sustenance. Even Schumer Snacks (™) if necessary.
4. A rare BTL showdown over whether we’re ascribing blame or credit for the shutdown this time around
5. Aziz Ansari: The moment men were like, “Wait, could #metoo involve me...too?”
6. Chris Christie is a nobody. Officially.
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of sirens and helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!