In Which We Discuss:
1. As the earth literally shook all around us, at least we could take comfort in the fact that the USGS was having the Best. Week. Ever.
2. Donald Trump regaled us with tales of fourth of July glory, commemorating the forgotten Battle for LaGuardia, Terminal C.
3. Somehow Pete Buttigeig is now the fundraiser to beat in the Democratic Primary
4. The Census citizenship question Just. Wont. Die. Possibly because neither will Donald Trump.
5. Justin Amash, founding member of the Freedom Caucus, is leaving GOP BECAUSE IT’S TOO RADICAL FOR HIM.
6. Marianne Williamson has more in common with Mormonism’s Joseph Smith than you’d want or need.
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of sirens, helicopters, and computer beeps who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!