In Which We Discuss:
1. We interviewed Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein! (The real one!) [Starts: 33:52]
2. Nation is shocked shocked SHOCKED by completely in character, wildly misogynistic Trump conversation from 2005
3. Clinton wins second presidential debate using a daring mix of showing up and standing next to Donald Trump
4. In worst-timed bombshell ever, Wikileaks releases the Clinton speeches just in time for them to suddenly seem comparatively non-controversial and tame
5. Tim Kaine and Mike Pence have the most cliched white man debate in history, collectively spend 90 minutes aggressively interrupting a woman
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of circling helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!