In Which We Discuss:
1. Paul Ryan is adorably optimistic for a guy who just became House Speaker
2. Maybe the GOP’s distaste for facts explains why their “frontrunner” is in 4th place after the third debate. Has a supposed GOP frontrunner even been in the lead yet?
3. Rubio is on a collision course with fellow candidates and fellow facts
4. Entire media misses the point of the Sanders campaign in their quest to sensationalize Hillary’s endorsement pick-ups
5. Clinton emails continue to prove that Hillary really really really doesn’t know how to operate a fax machine. Why was this still a problem in 2012?
6. Military blimp with an adventurous spirit breaks free of its shackles and goes joy-flying around Pennsylvania