In Which We Discuss:
1. James Comey, recent letter-writing aficionado, is desperate to be penpals with Congress
2. Media shocked by tightening polls despite decades-long long history of this very change happening right before election day
3. Despite what you’ve heard, there’s lots of things to vote on this week. We’ll tell you all about them!
4. Trump’s would-be Attorney Generals had a very bad week with the law. A window into Trump’s America?
5. Trump aides take away his Twitter privileges only years too late.
6. Some legal advice on taking ballot selfies from two non-lawyers
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of circling helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!