In Which We Discuss:
1. Brooklyn Debate blockbuster moments include Hillary Clinton coming out in favor of supporting what could be a $15/hour minimum wage if and only if we play our cards right
2. If you’re cool and in New York right now, you’re probably at a Bernie Sanders rally
3. Bernie bends the rules of time and space to be at both the Vatican and Coachella on Saturday
4. Hiring a new campaign director somehow left no one in charge of Trump’s campaign operation
5. Kasich’s New York Scorecard: Italian Food - 2, Pickles 1, Kasich - 0
6. Christians in Mississippi better hope this whole afterlife thing is legit, because they’re all about to get shot at church
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of honking cars who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!