In Which We Discuss:
1. Now is the time for us to come together as Americans and ask Twitter where the nearest BLM protest is
2. Given every opportunity to step in it following the zillions of shootings and protests this week, Trump failed to even generate a sub-headline. What kind of media master is he?
3. Rep. Jason Chaffetz believes his crack team of PIs at the Congressional Oversight Committee will find a Clinton indictment where the FBI couldn’t.
4. Fingers crossed that the GOP veepstakes result in Zootopia 2016: Newt Gingrich and Donald Trump’s national tour of America’s zoos. The zoo animal vote is in the bag!
5. 2016 is the kind of year where neither party’s platform includes a position on one of our most influential trade policies but both include multiple positions on many others
6. Following in the footsteps of GM and Yahoo, the UK will fix the Brexit mess by allowing a woman to go down for it.
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of circling helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!