In Which We Discuss:
1. Trump will save the middle class by lowering his own taxes. For America!
2. Trump finally settles on a response strategy for the Puerto Rico crisis: Twitter warfare with a struggling local politician.
3. Old chartering habits die hard for the rich former executives helping “drain the swamp”
4. Alabama decides it’s finally time to go full-crazy. That’s right - they’ve got crazy they haven’t even shown us yet.
5. Twitter has now done more to counteract Russian electoral interference than the White House
6. A new break in the case for the age-old question: How many degrees of separation between Kevin Bacon and North Korea?
Plus, the loverly Ritza Bloom (@ritzacalixte), joins us in the studio!