This week on the pod - good news, guys! We didn’t need a border wall anyway! Plus, there is just so much about Roger Stone you didn’t know, like how much he and his favorite back tattoo have in common! And we’ve got the 2020 updates you didn’t hear about because, well, if a tree falls… P.S. Puerto Rico is still a place that exists to everybody that isn’t Donald Trump. It’s a place that needs our help. All this plus tons more on this weeks BTL!
In Which We Discuss:
1. Alabamians proved they are only 50% outright monsters
2. Net Neutrality is dead, much like the free flow of information is about to be
3. The tax bill is finally solving some vital problems for the oft-ignored zillionaire set
4. In Paul Ryan’s dystopia, corporations are people and people are cattle and cattle should start having more children to feed the corporations
5. Donald Trump thinks we believe he could ever land Kirsten Gillibrand in a million years
6. Omarosa can’t stop, wont stop being fired
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of sirens and helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
This week on the podcast, it's tax reform time! (Or it would be if the GOP didn't keep shooting themselves in the foot.) Also, now that the GOP is dying to have a pederast in the Senate, harassment accusations and hypocritical Twitter lectures are flying! Let's see what Trump what kind of trouble Trump can get into with those extra 140 letters! Plus, a real life hobby ghost hunter is coming to a court near you...if you live in Alabama. Of course.