In Which We Discuss:
1. The oft-ignored Tuesday is waging an all-out campaign to usurp fan-favorite Saturday as Superiest day of the week
2. Marco Rubio has delivered his final second-place “victory” speech of 2016. And life.
3. GOP’s plan to stop Trump now mostly comprised of hashtags and placing articles about how they have a plan to stop Trump
4. Donald Trump upgrades rhetoric to include a threat to take America by force if necessary
5. SCOTUS nominee-gate 2016: A case study in the art of Clintoning
6. The paper of record is now acting more like Fox News than we are. #Endtimes?
7. Pope Francis joins Instagram. [Insert #instablessed comment here.]
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of honking cars who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!