In Which We Discuss:
1. Like most college parties, a Nevada State Democratic Convention ends with police turning off the lights and shouting “go home!”
2. Nebraska devotes 2016 to trying all the different electoral systems in hopes that we can find one that works
3. Donald Trump is not considering any of the VPs that his campaign is considering
4. Trump and Paul Ryan finally meet, and, in a classic US diplomacy move, use this meeting to plan another meeting
5. SCOTUS is sick of this nonsense, would rather you quit your bickering and just work it out yourselves
6. Grayson/Reid is the Ali/Frazier of petty US political showdowns
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of circling helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!