In Which We Discuss:
1. Whether Bernie wins California or not, at least he got to call numbers at drag queen bingo this weekend.
2. The most progressive event in the history of the world happened in Oakland this week
3. The details of Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy address are as follows: Donald Trump is a nincompoop
4. Donald Trump angry that we’re letting qualified American-born US Citizens to levy judgments in the court system. Apparently that’s not one of the steps to making America great again.
5. Trump declares that he has a personal African-American. “Proves it” with a stock photo of an unsuspecting african american family that are definitely not Trump supporters.
6. Paul Ryan: 2016 Panic Endorser
7. We’re very excited to see the music video event generated by Obama’s rumored Beyonce army
Oh, and thanks for coming to see us at the Electric Youth Show at the Clubhouse Theater yesterday! We had so much fun!
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of circling helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!