In Which We Discuss:
1. The Nevada Caucus: Another time caucuses made no sense
2. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio win decisive non-first-place victories in the SC primary
3. Jeb! has retired his exclamation point and can now go back to being called “George’s little brother”
4. Mitt Romney will endorse ex-Mormon brethren Marco Rubio because the whole world is one giant conspiracy
5. Trump picks a fight with the Pope over which one is the real Christian. Of course only one of them was disowned by their childhood church...
6. Obama is going to Cuba because he’s just more fun than the rest of us
7. A totally reliable source offers new definitive proof Obama murdered Justice Scalia
**Plus don’t miss Carla Nordstrom’s editorial on the Democrats and their needed outreach to younger voters!
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of honking cars who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!